Sunday, December 6, 2009

Break time

I'm taking a break from dragon tongue and have started working on two new projects. One is a present so I'm not going to show progress, the other one is a wonderfully mindless project that I think will turn out beautiful.

I'm using the 15 pane window that was a dud of a project a few months ago and am going to make a headboard for my bed. I'm only using one color of glass and will be using a herringbone pattern; so all the pieces are essentially the same size.

It's like I'm still mosaicing but am on a vacation at the same time because there is no thinking about design. Here is a taste of what it will look like.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh, I should say that the present recipient knows they are getting a mosaic, so if you don't know; don't get your hopes up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was me!! and I got it and it rocks!

    ReplyDelete